Monday, April 23, 2007

Blinking LED for Treo 680

I am always fascinated phones/pda/smartphone who has a blinking light atop either for signal confirmations,email and text messages confirmations, or just for plain decorative purposes.
It's beautiful. It's entertaining. And it's looks very cool. For me coz I don't know if others really appreciate this kind of gadget display.

So when I first unwrapped my first Treo, the Treo 680. I gasped in awe and excitement the moment I push its battery to its lid(To Start the Treo ON, battery is the switch). I see the blinking RED when its looks for the network signal but to my dismay, that blinking RED are just only for signal gathering procedures. Not the typical blinking all the time led but for signal gathering. 15% Part of my 100% percent enthusiasm die for at least a day. But I looked at the bright side the way my Treo works and looks.
I thought I will never see the moment where my Treo could do exactly what I really wanted her to do. Here comes the Service LED for Treo 680 from Wish Solution. The freeware(FREE OF CHARGE) actually restore the enthusiasm which have died so many weeks ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too missed the blinking LED, but after loading this and using it for a couple days, I took it off because the blinking ran my battery down even faster than it did already.