Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Palm Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard

I've been in thought on how am I gonna create long messages and spreadsheet using my Treo 680 on-board QWERTY keypad. I'm used on my Lifedrive Wireless Keyboard(Using Infrared) so when I switch from LD to Treo 680, I'm partly unable to grasp the idea on how am I going to get to used the idea tapping the small QWERTY button on my Treo 680 since my fingers don't have the size that fits with those tiny buttons. I do sometimes get irritated when my compositions seem to get out of line.

So, when Palm announced the availability of a bluetooth keyboard especially fitted for Treo's, a sensational hype feeling suddenly gotten out of me. Sure this could be no-big deal to others but in my case, I'm starting to count the days for the moment this accessories will hit our shores.

No comments: